Donate to or Shop at our BARGAIN AREA
Stop by the ever-popular Bargain Area at the Super Crop. This area is made up of donations of new, and gently used items mostly donated by your fellow crafters.
- Do you want to get rid of some scrapbooking/craft supplies that you no longer use?
- Would you like to pick up some new supplies at a cheap price?
- Do you want to help raise more money for MS?
To Donate to our Bargain Area
You can donate items that will then be available for purchase at this year’s Crop. We accept items YEAR ROUND! If you would like me to email you a tax receipt please put your name/email on the box.
If you cannot get your items to me before the Crop, you can bring them with you to the Crop and still receive a donation receipt that can be used for tax purposes.
To Make Purchases from the Bargain Area
- Pay for your purchases with the cashier in the Silent Auction Area.
- For your convenience you may run a tab–simply bring the items you wish to purchase to our “Bargain Babe” and she will complete a tab sheet for you (be sure to include your name and your Crop Registration Number so we can help you keep track of your Bargain purchases)
- Do not take the tab sheet back to your seat. Leave it with our “Bargain Babe”. This allows you to shop all evening and then pay once before you leave the event.
- All proceeds will go to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- We accept cash, checks, Master Card and Visa.