Cabaret for a Cause
As of February 17th – we will be selling tickets at the door for those who haven’t made a reservation. See details below.
Leave your craft supplies at home.
Put on your favorite casual, night-out attire.
And bring all of your friends and family to this Crop for a Cause event.
(Yes, you can finally invite your non-crafter, non-MS Walk friends and family!)
In celebration of our 10th anniversary, Singer/Entertainer Melissa Barber presents her interactive concert, Order Up!
Melissa is a headline entertainer at corporate and special events, cabaret clubs, theaters, sports arenas and more. An ardent supporter of Crop for a Cause and The National MS Society, Melissa has raised funds for MS research through concert appearances and the sale of her CD, “You Heard it Here First.” Enjoy this video sneak peek at a Melissa Barber concert and then make your reservation by following the instructions below.
WHAT: A concert event featuring singer/entertainer Melissa Barber with special guest and Chicago favorite, Andrew Blendermann, on piano.
WHEN: Sunday, February 26, 2017
5:00 – 7:00 pm
Food, Drink, Raffle and CD Sales
(Not included in admission cost. Cash or charge accepted.)
(If only attending concert, please arrive by 6:00 pm. All seating is general admission.)
Raffle Winners Announced
WHERE: Durty Nellie’s Back Room, 180 N. Smith St., Palatine, IL 60067
- Near Metra Station
- Ample free parking
- Handicap accessibility
ATTIRE: Casual Night Out
COST: $25 per person (+ $2 handling fee)
RESERVATIONS OR TICKETS AT THE DOOR: We are one week from the event. Tickets may still be reserved online through PayPal. Or folks can purchase admission at the door on Sunday, February 26th at Durty Nellie’s. Fee will remain $27 per person and those with reservations will have priority seating. Click the button below and you will be re-directed to PayPal where you can select the quantity of people in your party and make your online payment today.
SPECIAL THANKS FOR THEIR GENEROUS DONATIONS:
- Durty Nellie’s for the use of their Back Room concert space.
- The Business Press for printing all of our promotional materials.
- Admission fee is for concert only.
- Seating is general admission, so plan to arrive early to pick your favorite seat.
- There are no age restrictions for admission to this fundraiser. Guests may be under 21 years of age.
- Durty Nellie’s waitstaff will be on hand to take your drink, appetizer, or dinner orders from 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm. So plan on making a night of it with dinner and a show! Remember food and drink costs are not included in the concert admission price.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION NOW.
All reservations must be made in advance via PayPal. Click the reservation button below. It’s fast and simple. Print your PayPal receipt and bring to the event to gain admission.